6 Tips for Happier Camping
Air out the sleeping bags and brush up on your fire-starting skills because it’s camping season. Make your trips more enjoyable with the following tips – and to make them more delicious, check out our camping recipes post.
- Don’t know where to start? Use a checklist like this one to cover your bases.
via Real Simple
- Tick trouble? Don’t let concern over ticks keep you from the great outdoors. You can use liquid soap and cotton balls to remove ticks as soon as you find them.
- Striking out? Tape sandpaper to the lid of plastic containers (where you can keep your matches) for a DIY matchbox.
via Craftaholics Anonymous
- Camping with kids? Make sure you make it easy on yourself during and after the trip by keeping outfits organized in plastic bags.
- Need an itch fix? Check out this list of natural mosquito bite remedies.
- No grill? Don’t let a grill-less campsite take you by surprise (and leave you with no burger for your delicious Ball Park® Buns). Make a pocket a grill and bring it along wherever you go.