Five Recipes that Take Leftovers to the Next Level
It’s the day after Thanksgiving. Do you know where your leftovers are? If they’re in the microwave being prepared for a sad imitation of yesterday’s festivities, it’s time for a leftover intervention. Check out these five recipes and do more than reheat your meal – reinvent it.
1. Leftover turkey? Shred that bird and pair it with BBQ sauce and Ball Park® hamburger buns.
2. Turn your extra stuffing into the stuff that meatball lovers’ dreams are made of. Ball Park® hot dog buns for the assist.
3. Want to give hot dogs a late-fall makeover? Top them with cranberry relish and put them in a Tailgaters Brat Bun.
4. Sweet potatoes, meet tater tots. Mouth, meet joy.
5. If you didn’t think mashed potatoes could get any better, prepare to be happily proven wrong.