Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Flavorful KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce takes this slow cooker recipe to a new level.SEE THE RECIPE
It’s the day after Thanksgiving. Do you know where your leftovers are? If they’re in the microwave being prepared for a sad imitation of yesterday’s festivities, it’s time for a leftover intervention. Check out these five recipes and do more than reheat your meal – reinvent it.
1. Leftover turkey? Shred that bird and pair it with BBQ sauce and Ball Park® hamburger buns.
2. Turn your extra stuffing into the stuff that meatball lovers’ dreams are made of. Ball Park® hot dog buns for the assist.
3. Want to give hot dogs a late-fall makeover? Top them with cranberry relish and put them in a Tailgaters Brat Bun.
4. Sweet potatoes, meet tater tots. Mouth, meet joy.
5. If you didn’t think mashed potatoes could get any better, prepare to be happily proven wrong.
Sign up for email updates
with coupons, recipes and more
Thanks for reaching out, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Please click the button below to begin chatting.Begin Chatting
Thanks for reaching out!
Unfortunately, our chat feature is currently unavailable.
Please try again during the times listed below.
Available M-F 8AM-8PM EST