Secrets to the Perfect Patty
Do your Ball Park Hamburger Buns a solid with these patty-perfecting tips.
- Get the balance right. Whether you go with one cut of beef or mix it up, make sure you keep a protein-to-fat ratio of 80/20.
- Stay cool. Make sure you keep your meat in the fridge until you’re ready to make the patties.
- Be gentle. Don’t overwork the patties while you’re forming them, or you’ll end up with tougher burgers.
- Don’t be stingy. Once your burgers are formed – not before – go crazy with the salt and pepper.
- Take it easy. Want all the taste of a delicious burger without the work? Grab yourself some Ball Park Brand patties and start grilling.