Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Flavorful KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce takes this slow cooker recipe to a new level.
- 2 cups KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce
- 3 lbs. pork shoulder roast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Ball Park® Burger or Tailgater Gourmet Buns
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Pour vegetable oil into a medium sized slow cooker. Place pork roast, barbecue sauce and remaining ingredients in the pot. Stir to incorporate. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours, until pork easily shreds and pulls apart.
- Using a large slotted spoon or tongs, remove pork and place into a large bowl or baking sheet. Shred apart using two forks, then place back into slow cooker. Stir into the sauce until combined.
- Serve warm on Ball Park® Burger or Tailgater Gourmet Buns as pulled pork sandwiches, or as side dish.