Five turkey burgers that will have you celebrating Thanksgiving all month long
Ah, Thanksgiving. That holiday that is at once highly anticipated (eat ALL the foods!) and deeply dreaded (fight with your family and then collapse in a turkey-induced coma). Well, here’s a way to get the good without the bad – but you’re going to need to stock up on your Ball Park® hamburger buns to make it happen.
- This Mediterranean-flavored burger gets us off to an unconventional – but delicious – start, with a tomato jam that hints at the tartness of cranberries. Serve them on our classic Hamburger Buns to counter the saltiness of the feta and olives.
Turkey Burgers with Tomato Jam, Olives, and Feta recipe via Bon Appetit
- This recipe is all about using a traditional Thanksgiving ingredient in a surprising way, with sweet potatoes acting as a binding agent to keep the turkey from getting too dry. Our lightly sweet Golden Hamburger Buns make a perfect match.
Sweet Potato Turkey Burgers recipe via Dashing Dish
- If there’s a single herb that says, “Thanksgiving,” it’s sage. From seasoning for the bird to giving stuffing its signature, the flavor of sage is the unsung hero of your holiday. Give it the props it deserves with these Roasted Garlic Turkey Burgers, served on Ball Park’s Potato Hamburger Buns.
Roasted Garlic Turkey Burgers recipe via Martha Stewart
- Thanksgiving flavors have been a subtle if undeniable element in the above recipes, but we’re really amping things up with this one-two punch of turkey-day faves. This burger has a lot going on, so best use our larger Tailgater Gourmet Buns to keep up.
Toasted Pecan, Cranberry, and Gorgonzola Turkey Burgers recipe via Southern Living
- If you could have Thanksgiving in a burger, this would be it. Save this recipe for that day when you’re craving the whole experience, using our classic Hamburger Buns to give you that dinner roll flavor. Who knows, you might even want to invite a family member over to share it with you.
Thanksgiving Turkey Burger recipe via Serious Eats