5 Ways to Bring the Ballpark Experience to Your Backyard
Can’t make it to the game this weekend? That’s OK – just bring the game to you. Follow these five tips and enjoy that classic ballpark experience right in your own backyard.
- Grills, grills, grills. It all starts here. No ballpark experience is complete without some delicious grilled fare, so make this a top priority. (A smoker gets you bonus points.)
- Beer on tap. Let it flow and serve beverages up ballpark style: right out of a tap.
- Whiffle ball on the ready. Backyards were invented for the sole purpose of playing whiffle ball. We’re sure of this.
- Baseball music on the loudspeaker. Whether it’s “the Hey song” or your very own, personalized walk-up music, kick out the jock jams with some classic sports tunes at your next backyard gathering. Even better: Find a local public-address announcer to do the play-by-play.
- Ball Park Buns. If you’re cooking up some hot dogs or hamburgers (which you obviously are), get the full ballpark experience with some classic Ball Park Buns.